Solidarity Sundays: Non-Partisan GoTV Phone Bank
• What we’ll do
In the last non-presidential primary, only 16% of registered voters showed up to vote. 16%! We know that campaigns are out there targeting those 16% – so we want to reach out to the other 84%. We’ll be phone banking to people to encourage them to make a plan and a pledge to vote, and providing them with information about where they can go to do so and where they can find information about candidates. This is a non-partisan effort held with the assistance of Common Cause. As this is being hosted in a private residence, the location will be emailed out prior. Or you can email logansolsun at gmail for more information.
• What to bring
• Important to know